- Chiranjiv Medical Foundation collects information from the users in a number of ways, for example when the user:
- Makes a donation
- Signs up for a campaign
- Signs up to stay updated
- While forwarding a donation for Chiranjiv Medical Foundation the well-wishers have to submit some personal information as it would help us ensuring genuine contributions:
- Your name
- Your email and mailing address
- Your telephone number
- Your payment processing details
- Any other data as required
- Chiranjiv Medical Foundation does not collect or record the user’s personal information unless he/she chooses to provide it.
How do you get my consent?
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
How do I withdraw my consent?
If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at anytime, by contacting us at [email@example.com] or mailing us at: 8, Siri Fort Road, Sama Hospital, New Delhi, India, 110049
Use of Personal Information
Chiranjiv Medical Foundation uses the information given to it in the following ways:
- To keep an accurate record of all the donations received
- To update users about its happenings and developments through bulletins and newsletters, with an option of not to subscribe for the same
- To make sure the user is receiving the most appropriate and relevant information
- To find out more about the people who are visiting the Chiranjiv Medical Foundation website, donating, or joining its campaigns
Usually, Chiranjiv Medical Foundation does not store user data. In case of specific sign-ups, the data is stored as per user request. The user can opt to delete all the information he/she has provided by simply requesting such by mail. All information, without exception, will be deleted in two working days.
Privacy of e-mail lists
Individuals who join Chiranjiv Medical Foundation’s mailing lists via its website or through its campaigning engagements are added to its email database. Chiranjiv Medical Foundation does not sell, rent, loan, trade, or lease the addresses on our lists to anyone.
- Cookies are pieces of electronic information which will be sent by Chiranjiv Medical Foundation when a user visits the website. These will be placed in the hard disk of the user’s computer and enable Chiranjiv Medical Foundation to recognise the user when he/she visits the website again.
- The user can configure his/her browser so that it responds to cookies the way he/she deems fit. For example, you make want to accept all cookies, reject them all or get notified when a cookie is sent. The users may check their browser’s settings to modify cookie behaviour as per individual behaviour.
We use Razorpay for processing payments. We/Razorpay do not store your card data on their servers. The data is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS) when processing payment. Your purchase transaction data is only used as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is not saved.
Our payment gateway adheres to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
For more insight, you may also want to read terms and conditions of razorpay on https://razorpay.com
External Web Services
- Chiranjiv Medical Foundation uses a number of external web services on its site to display content within its web pages. For example, to display video it uses YouTube. As with the social media buttons, Chiranjiv Medical Foundation cannot prevent these sites, or external domains, from collecting information on the user’s consumption of the content embedded on its site.
- Chiranjiv Medical Foundation is not expressly or impliedly responsible for, or liable to any loss or damage caused to a user by the collection, use and retention of Personal Information by such website in any manner whatsoever. It is important that the users review the privacy policies of all websites they visit before disclosing any information to such websites.